Sunday, February 13, 2011

Total Commitment to a Transformed Nigerian Nation!

.....I have mentioned it before & will like to repeat myself for those who are unaware (or chose not to be aware); I am as much concerned about the Kids & People of "Kaima" as I am of the Kids & People of Kafancha & Kudeti.
I don't have any apologies for this personal choice of mine. You either take it or leave it!
I'm not "involved" in the treacherous & deadly Nigerian political terrain/scene to "play games" with the destiny of my nation & my fellow Nigerians all across the length & breadth of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I am keenly aware of the daunting task as well as the grave dangers involved, and notwithstanding, I'm determined & committed to this cause to make "Our Republic" better for all & sundry!

If I die/am killed in the process; then so be it. But be rest assured that the DREAM/QUEST to free Nigeria & Nigerians won't die with me in case you the workers of iniquity, occultic/cultic wicked & evil forces in high places in Nigeria are granted the permission to kill me  before my time by God. I however commit you down to your 10th generation to the Hands of God for your due rewards.....!

~ 'Gbolahan 'Gbolaga Oyeniyi Oyebamiji Olubowale MSW,
President & CEO,
Nigeria & Africa Renaissance Initiative Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment